A Beautiful Office For All Your Wellness Needs
Dr. FitzPatrick and his staff are proud to provide a clean, comfortable, cutting-edge facility
During the Covid 19 Pandemic, Acton Chiropractic and Rehabilitation follows CDC and practice guidelines for sanitizing treatment tables, equipment, surfaces, taking body temperatures, washing hands, social distancing and wearing masks.
If you would like to make an appointment, we prefer you contact our office by phone at (978) 263-5592. Our friendly receptionist will be able to schedule your appointment as soon as possible.
If you would like to request an appointment online, click ‘Contact Us’ above. A member of our staff will follow up with you.
Our practice accepts cash, check, and major credit cards. We will be more than happy to submit your insurance forms for you, and we accept most major insurance providers. Insurances accepted are as follows:
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Healthcare
- Allways Health Partners
- Auto Insurance
- Worker’s Compensation
*Other plans may provide coverage. Please call us for more information
Of Course Private Pay patients are always welcome !
If you would like to cancel an appointment, we ask that you provide us with at least 24 hours’ notice. A fee may be charged for a no show or late cancellation, and patients may be discharged from our practice for repeatedly missing scheduled appointments.
We provide a variety of services here at our office including:
- Gentle Hands-On Spinal Manipulation
- Complete Health History and Consultation
- Comprehensive Spinal, Orthopedic and Neurological Examination
- In-House Diagnostic X-Ray and Analysis
- Supportive Physiotherapy Modalities (Electrical Muscle Stimulation, Intersegmental Traction, Cryotherapy)
- Rehabilitative Exercise Programs
- Custom Made Foot Orthotics
- Auto, Work and Sports Injuries
- Scoliosis Evaluations
- Treatment for Pregnancy and Children
- Treatment for Musicians and Performing Artists
- Military and Veteran Care
Questions about our practice, our policies, or the conditions we treat that aren’t answered by this page? Don’t hesitate to contact us!